[Comedias] Contact info,

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Wed Aug 4 09:23:31 CDT 2021

Hola,
Aquí te la mando.
Saludos,
Judith Caballero
From: Comedias <comedias-bounces at comedias.org> On Behalf Of AHCT Listserv
Sent: Monday, August 2, 2021 1:29 PM
To: comedias at comedias.org
Subject: [Comedias] Contact info,

Hola colecomediantes,

Baltasar Fra-Molinero, Manuel Olmedo Gobante, and this humble servant, need to get in contact with Matt Stroud and/or Alex Treviño Trejo, regarding a manuscript of El valiente negro en Flandes. Signatura T/14974/87. We can’t find the manuscript. I even tried using a Quija board, and failed. 😄 I’m using now technology to see if it’s a success..

 Seriously, Alex Trejo cites it in his dissertation, and it is of utmost importance.
Os agradeceré vuestra ayuda.

Gracias y saludos
Nelson López

Sent from my iPad, making me slowly go blind but with a strong index finger by typing.