[Comedias] Fwd: FW: Essays Celebrating Amy Williamsen

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Thu Mar 12 18:54:23 CDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

We write you to present the two volumes dedicated to our dear colleague Amy
Williamsen who left us last year. We worked very hard with the press to
have these ready for this year’s conference but, unfortunately, we will not
be presenting them in person due to the cancelation our 2020 AHCT Symposium
in El Paso, Texas. We are attaching images of both book covers, as well as
the tables of contents and the promotional flyer. Please feel to circulate
this message among those who might be interested.

Once again, we want to express our deepest appreciation for the authors of
these volumes and their willingness to participate in this project that,
for us, goes way beyond research and academia.

 All best,

 Rob, Judith, Yuri, and Esther