[Comedias] Clarification

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Fri Apr 26 14:01:50 EDT 2019

Dear AHCT colleagues,

I write with a quick clarification regarding the project proposed by Alain
below.

When I asked interested parties to contact me, I did not mean to imply that
I was involved in organizing this project in any way.  I only asked people
to contact me because I know that many of our colleagues across the country
and across sub-disciplines will be interested in honoring Amy’s legacy, and
I just wanted to have an idea of where this possible project might fit into
the larger landscape.

My intention was always to make a note of who might be interested and then
direct those people to contact Alain directly to discuss the details.  (I
am aware that some of you have already contacted Alain to discuss this
project.)

In any event, *if any of you are interested in working on this project,
please reach out to Alain directly*.  Having said that, however, I would
appreciate it if you would let me know how things develop so that I can
have a better sense of where this project might fit into a bigger picture.

Best wishes,

Bruce

Cheryl A Johnson
Instructional Technologist