[Comedias] A Joint Statement

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Fri Apr 26 11:12:49 EDT 2019

Dear Friends,

I sent this note before, but in case you missed it, the next issue of
Comedia Performance will be dedicated to Amy. If you would like to
contribute a one-page appreciation, please send it to me at
comediaperformancesubmissions at gmail.com, by September 1.

Many thanks,

Barbara Mujica
Editor, *Comedia Performance *