[Comedias] Fwd: IB examiner for Theatre in Spanish

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Mon Apr 9 09:19:20 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Malgosia Lasinska <malgosia.lasinska at ibo.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 9, 2018, 6:54 AM
Subject: IB examiner for Theatre in Spanish
To: garcia at denison.edu <garcia at denison.edu>

Good morning Ms Paun de Garcia,

My name is Malgosia and I work for the International Baccalaureate, a
not-for-profit educational foundation, in the Examiner Recruitment and
Training department. I would like to bring to your attention that we are
currently recruiting *examiners for Theatre in Spanish *(bilingual
English-Spanish) for the May 2018 session and beyond. We are looking for
teachers of Theatre/ Drama or a related subject who are teaching students
aged 16-19. The requirements are at least one year of teaching experience
and a qualification in the subject or related subject.

All marking is completed online from the convenience of home. Examiners are
paid a fee per candidate response marked. Marking is currently underway for
early components, later components will be assessed from mid-May to
beginning of June.

I have attached our adverts in English and in Spanish. I would be most
grateful if you could pass on this information to anyone you feel may be
suitable for the role.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you and best regards,

Malgosia

*Malgosia Lasinska*, Examiner recruitment and training associate manager
International Baccalaureate Organization (UK) Limited
IB Global Centre, Cardiff

Peterson House, Malthouse Avenue, Cardiff Gate
Cardiff, CF23 8GL, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 29 2051 7145

<http://50years.ibo.org/>

*50 years of education for a better world*

www.ibo.org | YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/ibcommunications/featured> | IB Blog
<http://blogs.ibo.org/> | Twitter <http://twitter.com/iborganization> |
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ibo> | Facebook