[Comedias] Extension of deadline for Comedia Performance

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Sat Sep 2 23:13:17 EDT 2017

Dear Comediantes,

At my request, Pennsylvania State University Press has postponed the
submission deadline for the next issue until October 15. Although we have
already received many excellent submissions, I thought that the September 1
deadline left too little time after summer vacation for some people to
complete papers. Some of you told me that the time frame was too
compressed. Please send your articles to me at
comediaperformancesubmissions at gmail.com.

Best wishes for the coming semester,

Barbara Mujica, Editor

--