[Comedias] Call for articles, reviews, interviews

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Tue Apr 11 09:53:39 EDT 2017

Dear AHCT Members,

Because Comedia Performance will be published by Penn State Press starting
with the 2018 issue, our deadlines have changed. All material will be due
by September 1. This is a firm deadline. Please send articles to me at:

comediaperformancesubmissions at gmail.com
(Please do not send submissions to my georgetown.edu account.)

Send book reviews to Sharon Voros at svoros at gmail.com
Send theater reviews to Darci Strother at strother at csusm.edu
Send interviews to Michael McGrath at mmcgrath at georgiasouthern.edu

Thank you for your contributions,

Barbara Mujica, Editor
--
B. Mujica
Professor of Spanish

Department of Spanish and Portuguese, Box 571039
Georgetown University
Washington, D.C. 20057-1039
202 687-5778
mujica at georgetown.edu