[Comedias] Essays in Honor of Donald T. Dietz

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Mon Apr 10 20:32:50 EDT 2017

Dear Friends,

As we mentioned in an earlier message, Peter Lang Publishing will be
bringing out a volume of studies titled *Religious and Secular Theater in
Golden Age Spain: Essays in Honor of Donald T. Dietz.  *

We invite you to join in the tribute to Don by adding your name to the
Tabula Gratulatoria of the volume with a donation of $50. Payment may be
made by PayPal or credit card at the AHCT website:

               http://www.wordpress.comedias.org/tabula-gratulatoria/

On the same website, you can also provide mailing information.

If  you prefer, you can fill out the form below and send it, along with
your check for $50.00 US made out to Susan Paun de García, to this address:

                   Susan Paun de García

                   2371 Cambridge Blvd.

                   Columbus, OH 43221-4111

We regret that our contract with Peter Lang does not allow us to provide a
complimentary copy to you, but you may purchase one, through us, at a 30%
discount off the publisher’s price (which is, at yet, undetermined). If you
are interested, please indicate that below, and we’ll be in touch when we
have further information.

Thanks for your ongoing collaboration with the Association for Hispanic
Classical Theater and all best wishes!

Susan Paun de García                                    Donald R. Larson

Name as you would like it to appear in the Tabula:

___I would like to purchase a copy of the volume at a 30% discount, plus
postage.

___ I do not care to purchase a copy of the volume