[Comedias] Temporary triumphal arches

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Fri Oct 28 10:16:28 EDT 2016

Dear Sandra,
I'm not sure this will help but there is a good bibliography in the edition of Sor Juana's Neptuno alegorico by Electa Arenal and Vincent Martin, especially the article by Georgina Sabat de Rivers, "El Neptuno de Sor Juana: fiesta barroca y programa politico, "University of Dayton Review 16 (1983): 63-73. Hope this helps!
All the best,
Sharon
Sent from my iPad