[Comedias] Fwd: Tercera llamada: 2017 Comediantes banquet

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Fri Dec 30 03:22:11 EST 2016

If you are in the Philadelphia area or attending the MLA, please reserve your seat for the 2017 banquet by January 2nd. To do so, please pay in advance.  Simply visit the AHCT website at www.comedias.org  or click here:

or copy and paste this address into your browser:

http://www.wordpress.comedias.org/mla-comediantes-banquet/

We look forward to seeing you there!

Details:  Join  us for the comediantes banquet on Saturday, January 7 at 7 at Bistro 7 (located at 7 North Third Street)!  We hope that 7 is our lucky number as we want to make this a night to remember

​ ​

~
The restaurant is BYOB, so you may bring your own beverages (no corkage fee; $65 for the banquet alone) or opt to include wine ($75 for banquet and beverages) in which case we will provide wine and non-alcoholic options.

Though some menu options may change, at the time of the event, you will be able to select from the following (or comparable) offerings:

First Course: Choose one

Chopped Winter Greens Salad
creamy parmesan vinagrette,

​ ​

sourdough crostini

Roasted Asparagus Salad

shallot vinagrette, boiled egg, baby argula

Parisian-style Gnocchi

Maritake mushrooms, garlic, brown butter, Pecorino Romano

Second Course:  Choose one

Herb Roasted Lancaster County Chicken

potatoes whipped with creme fraiche, roasted winter root vegetables,

Slow Roasted Salmon

French lentils, baby ar

​u​

gula, tarragon butter

Beef Short Ribs Braised with Burgundy and Rosemary

saffron risotto, natural au jus

Dessert:  Choose one

Jasmine Coconut Rice Pudding (non-diary)
coconut caramel, toasted coconut

Chocolate Malted Cremeux

malted cream, cocoa streusel

Amy R. Williamsen, Ph.D.
Department Head and Professor of Hispanic Studies
Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
2332 Moore Humanities and Research Building
336-334-5725