[Comedias] Recent plays based on Golden Age classics?

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Sat Jan 4 12:30:57 EST 2014

Dear Celia,
Best wishes on your projected endeavor.  I don't know if my research will
be of interest to you since I work on Spanish Golden Age plays and actors
in Italy between 1620 and 1800.  I am taking the liberty of attaching a
list of my publications in this area for your perusal.
Sincerely,
Nancy L. D'Antuono