[Comedias] Recent plays based on Golden Age classics?

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Thu Jan 2 12:44:53 EST 2014

To be clearer, I am building the syllabus around the INFLUENCE of Early
Modern Spanish plays on theatre culture in the rest of Europe and the
Western Hemisphere. The course itself will be offered in English but at
present I am interested in Spanish-language of course, as well as plays in
other languages, and also English-language plays. Thank you.

--Celia Braxton, Ph.D.
Adjunct Asst. Professor, Speech Communication, Queensborough Community
College
Adjunct Asst. Professor, Theatre Program, LaGuardia Community College