[Comedias] Cervantes & Shakespeare in London --Deadline Feb. 10th

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Wed Feb 5 14:34:00 EST 2014

Comediantes, please tell your students about this summer in London opportunity.

Performing the Mediterranean World of Shakespeare and Cervantes
 https://edabroad.uncc.edu/programs/europe/performing-mediterranean-world-shakespeare-and-cervantes
We have had a very positive response to our program. To take advantage of this growing interest we have extended the application deadline to Monday Feb. 10th. The $1,000 down payment and Agreement to Participate are now due Monday Feb. 17th. (Filling out the application does not obligate you to join the program. You may be eligible for scholarships and financial aid.) Choose from an expanded list of course credit options. For more information please contact Prof. Lottman mlottman at uncc.edu<mailto:mlottman at uncc.edu>. Advance your career and have the time of your life!

Maryrica Ortiz Lottman, PhD | Associate Professor of Spanish
UNC Charlotte | Dept of Languages and Culture Studies
9201 University City Blvd | Charlotte, NC 28223
mlottman at uncc.edu | http://languages.uncc.edu
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by reply email. Thank you.