[Comedias] AHCT Facebook page!

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Fri Dec 30 10:58:59 EST 2011

Colleagues,

This is just a reminder to "Friend" our Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Association-for-Hispanic-Classical-Theater/388871281467

Think of it like a 21st century listserv…Anyone can post announcements or questions, just like on our listserv, but you don't have to wait for me to "approve" messages.  You can also add photos, links and events, and chat with colleagues online in real time.

Yes, you have to have a Facebook login and password, but you can decide from there the extent of Facebook participation in which you wish to engage.  All your students and grad students are on Facebook even if you're not, so at least let them know that this resource is out there!

Thanks!

Laura Vidler