[Comedias] BULLETIN OF THE COMEDIANTES

vincent martin vmartin at UDel.Edu
Tue Sep 29 09:08:50 EDT 2009

Dear Comediantes,

Just a brief note to let you know that Project MUSE is currently
featuring Bulletin of the Comediantes on their homepage: http://
muse.jhu.edu/

If you click on the link, you'll be taken to the journal's page in
MUSE: http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/bulletin_of_the_comediantes/

There, you'll find information about the journal, as well as the full
electronic version of our latest issue, 61.1 (2009). All future
issues will be updloaded to MUSE, and we will also continue to
produce the journal in hard copy and send it out twice a year, as
always.

As most of you probably know, MUSE requires a username and password
to login. I would think that most of your libraries already subscribe
to MUSE, and if you login from your campus, or via your university's
proxy, you should have no problems logging in to browse BCom. You may
need to ask your librarian for the access codes.

In the next couple of years, MUSE will be including all back issues
of BCom as well, all the way back to the first issue, published in 1949.

We at BCom hope that this electronic access to the entire history of
the journal helps you with your research and teaching, and we look
forward to your submissions.

Sincerely,

Vincent Martin
Associate Professor of Spanish
University of Delaware
Managing Editor, Bulletin of the Comediantes
www.comediantes.org