[Comedias] RSA conference proposals

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Tue Jul 18 18:23:57 CDT 2023

Just a reminder that the AHCT is sponsoring up to four panels at the 2024 RSA in Chicago. We have extended the submission window until Sunday July 23. Please submit your proposals and we'll see you in Chicago.

Aun en sueños no se pierde el hacer bien.
-La vida es sueño

Robert L Turner III
Chair Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics
University of South Dakota