[Comedias] Fw: Fallece Director Puertorriqueño Dean M. Zayas

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Fri Feb 4 14:15:32 CST 2022

Such sad news!
I was privileged to be a co-discussant with Dean Zayas for the 2004
Chamizal Siglo de Oro Drama Festival, during which his wonderful Teatro
Rodante presented an unforgettable *Castigo del penseque*. I will never
forget the joy of hearing, learning from, and communing with him for two
glorious weeks.
I know his memory and legacy will live on.
My condolences to his family, his students, and to all lovers of theater.
Susan
______
Susan Paun de García
Professor Emerita