[Comedias] Audio Performance of Calderón's 'Silence is Golden'

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Wed Apr 20 12:39:36 CDT 2022

Dear all,
It is with great enthusiasm that I share the audio performance of my
translation of Calderón's *No hay cosa como callar *(*Silence is Golden*)--the
result of my Ahmanson-Getty Postdoctoral Fellowship at UCLA, and performed
by students at UCLA's School of Theater, Film & Television. In addition to
being able to listen to each act of the play at the link below, you will
also find a bonus episode with a conversation between Barbara Fuchs,
Margaret Boyle, and myself. The recorded draft of my translation is
downloadable at the same link.

https://www.sarahgrunnah.com/golden-audio

Wishing everyone all the very best,
Sarah Grunnah