[Comedias] Comedia Performance

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Mon Aug 2 07:50:19 CDT 2021

Dear AHCT Members:

I have been informed by Penn State Press that copies of *Comedia
Performance* will finally be sent out within the next few days. Although I
had inquired repeatedly about the delay in producing the journal, I was
not able to get a firm answer from anyone until now. I had been told the
press was short-staffed because of Covid and was outsourcing the
copyediting, but my many queries regarding the schedule went unanswered. I
know that some of you who contributed material are anxious to receive your
copies. You should have them very soon.

Best wishes,

Barbara Mujica

Founding Editor, *Comedia Performance*