[Comedias] 2020 Online Conference - July 15-16

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Thu May 28 17:01:20 CDT 2020

Dear AHCT Members,

We would like to invite you to participate in our Online Conference (July
15&16). There is still time to submit an abstract by June 5. If you were
planning to go to El Paso or Almagro and you would like to present the same
paper, please fill out this online form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeixKCWAPKHR7u3fmoSsmbT3VRUxQtpOBoX8jGm9Z7L1zMASQ/viewform

If you were not planning to go to an AHCT event this year but have a paper
you’d like to present OR you would like to audit (participate but not give
a paper), please fill out the following form for auditors and new
participants:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScpUeBbz9Gu6MT6buyH4-iO8EC6csF9zJYM4XWM-21Yy4QoeA/viewform

Aside from the fantastic papers by our members, some of the events we are
planning are:

   - Panel discussions with theater practitioners and companies such as:
   Ignacio García (Festival de Almagro), Ainhoa Amestoy, Carlos Aladro
   (director de Teatro de la Abadía), Grumelot, Teatro Inverso, Efe Tres.
   - Corral Digital - with free access to videos of recent performances
   - Two synchronous performances.
   - Live music from Auric.

Presenters fee: $50

Auditors/Graduate Student Presenters: $25

*Note: fees will go to presenting the artists with a small honorarium.

For more information, visit our AHCT

Webpage:
http://www.wordpress.comedias.org/conferences/ahct-2020-online-conference/

Please let us know if you have any questions. Questions can be sent to:
spanishcomedia at gmail.com.

Kindly,

Erin and Glenda

Cheryl A Johnson
Instructional Technologist
Department of Modern Languages
Fellows Hall 301-O
Denison University
Granville, OH 43023
740.587.6684

johnsonc at denison.edu

*The only constant in life is change.*   ~ Heraclitus