[Comedias] FW: AHCT CFP Almagro 2021

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Fri Aug 14 09:30:40 CDT 2020

Please post the below message to the listserv.

Thanks, Erin

    Dear all:

    As some of you may have already seen, the CFP for the 2021 AHCT in Almagro
    (July 6-8) call for papers is now available. You can find it on the
    www.comedias.org website under conferences or direct links here:

    CFP in English: http://www.wordpress.comedias.org/ahct-almagro-2021/
    Convocatoria en español: http://www.wordpress.comedias.org/ahct-almagro-2021-2/

    We're very excited to be holding our annual conference in Almagro, in
    conjunction with the Festival Internacional de Teatro Clásico! We thank the
    administration of the Festival for working with us to get us dates in July so
    that we can take in the performances during our symposium.

    Note that proposals are due no later than Dec. 15, 2020 to ensure that we
    have time to evaluate them and get notices out as soon as possible. Space is
    limited for this conference, so we have come up with a new format that will
    allow us to maximize our time together to work towards a volume of Comedia
    Performance dedicated to the conference topics. We thank Dr. Barbara Mujica
    for her willingness to work with us to produce this issue of the journal.

    We hope that you are as excited as we are about this new opportunity to work
    with both the Festival and Comedia Performance. If you have any questions
    about the format or the conference arrangements, please contact Esther
    Fernández (ef14 at rice.edu), VP for the Annual Conference.

    Best wishes and health to all as we move into the new academic year,
    Erin Cowling, Secretary-Elect