[Comedias] Fwd: AHCT Board Nominations

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Wed Apr 8 13:29:03 CDT 2020

The AHCT calls for nominations for two new board members. AHCT by-laws
stipulate that board members may be as many as 24. Ideally, that would be
accomplished in 3 cohorts of 8 board members each. This year, the following
board members have agreed to stand for re-election to *a term that begins
following their election in 2020 and expires on December 31, 2022:*

Rob Bayliss

Mina García

Glenda Nieto-Cuebas

Rob Turner

Jason Yancey

*We will also need to elect 2 additional members to the board this year.*

I am writing to ask for names of colleagues whom you deem worthy of serving
the AHCT as board members.  Self-nominations are welcome. Please send
nominations to rob.turner at usd.edu, along with a sentence or two explaining
why you think that this individual would be an ideal candidate to do the
work of the Association.* Nominations are due by April 20, 2020. *The
election committee will verify the willingness of nominees to run for
election and serve if elected. Thanks for your participation in this
process.

Sincerely,

Rob Turner, Judith Caballero, Mina García Soormally, Board Election
Committee, spring 2020