[Comedias] Fwd: CFP: new deadline

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Sun May 12 19:20:17 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the attached call for papers for essays in memory of Amy
Williamsen, as the *deadline for abstracts has been changed to June 1, 2019*.
The editors also welcome pictures of Amy: *We would like to include in the
volume(s) an insert of the most memorable photos of Amy, a type of
highlight mini reel of her career in pictures (i. e. presenting papers,
MCing Chamizal performances, with colleagues, students, and/or friends). If
you have any such photos, please send them our way, even if you do not plan
to submit an abstract; we would really appreciate it.* Submission details
can be found in the attached CFP.