[Comedias] Fwd: CFP: new deadline

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Sat Jun 1 11:01:06 EDT 2019

Attached are a couple of photos of Amy Williamsen at the 2009 Gemela conference in Puerto Rico: Amy participating in a workshop for a scene in Fuenteavejuna, directed by Ian Borden; Amy and Lizz Cruz Petersen at the conference reception.
Saludos,
Lizz

Elizabeth M. Cruz Petersen, PhD
Adjunct Faculty, Department of Languages, Linguistics, and Comparative Literature - CU 232
Fellow at the Center for Body, Mind, and Culture at FAU
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991
epeters1 at fau.edu<mailto:epeters1 at fau.edu>
Women's Somatic Training in Early Modern Spanish Theater
https://www.routledge.com/products/9781472479846
For a free review copy:
http://pages.email.taylorandfrancis.com/review-copy-request<http://newsroom.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/site/request-book/book-form.html>