[Comedias] Comedia Performance submissions - Due October 1

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Wed Jul 18 12:53:31 EDT 2018

Dear AHCT Members,

I am looking forward to receiving your submissions for the next issue of
Comedia Performance. Several of you gave wonderful papers at the last
conference and agreed to revise them for publication for us. I am looking
forward to receiving them.

THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 1. Articles must be submitted directly
to Penn State University Press: www.editorialmanager.com/comedia.
Instructions will guide you through the process. Book reviews, theater
reviews, and interviews must also be submitted by October 1. Photos must be
high resolution and included as separate files. Photos require permission
of the photographer or agency.

Best wishes for the summer,

Barbara Mujica

--