[Comedias] Fwd:

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Sat Dec 1 08:15:39 EST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carmela V Mattza <cmattza at lsu.edu>
Date: Sat, Dec 1, 2018, 2:10 PM
To: Esther Fernandez <ef14 at rice.edu>, Susan Garcia <garcia at denison.edu>,
laura.vidler at usd.edu <laura.vidler at usd.edu>
Cc: Carmela V Mattza <cmattza at lsu.edu>

Dear Dr. Fernandez, Garcia and Vidler:

Could you please circulate this announcement among the members of AHCT?
Thank you. Carmela M.
———————————

Dear Colleagues,

It is with deep sorrow and sadness that I inform you of the passing away of
one of our own, the emeritus faculty Dr. Joseph Ricapito, professor of
Italian and Spanish Golden Age and member of ANLE.

I extend my most sincere condolences to his family and to each and all in
the Spanish Golden Age field. May He Rest In Peace!

Viewing and funeral service will be held on Saturday Dec. 8th. at
Rabenhorst Funeral Home Esst in Baton Rouge.
Viewing from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Funeral at 11:00 am

https://rabenhorst.com/location/rabenhorst-east/

📸 March 2017 - Dr. Ricapito chaired a panel during the Colloquium Science
and Science of the Unknown in Early Modern Spain organized last year in LSU
Baton Rouge (March 11, 2017).

--
Carmela Mattza, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Spanish

Fall 2018 Office Hours: ; Wednesdays 10:30 am to 11:30 am. Thursdays 1:30pm
- 3:00 pm