[Comedias] Query: Comedia Look-Alikes?

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Sun Apr 8 19:18:23 EDT 2018

Dear Chris,

I did an article some years back, "La semiotica de los gemelos en Calderon:
Mujer, llora y venceras," in Dispositio,Vol. XIII,  Nos. 33-35, 1988, pp.
179-195.  This article is under the name Sharon G. Dahlgren, since I hadn't
gotten married to Chip Voros.  Hope this helpss!
Un fuerte abrazo,
Sharon de los cambiantes apellidos