[Comedias] Essays in honor of Donald T. Dietz: Tabula Gratulatoria

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Mon Mar 6 15:03:19 EST 2017

Dear Friends,

As you may already know, early next year Peter Lang Publishing will be
bringing out a volume of studies in well-deserved homage to Don Dietz. The
book, which we are co-editing, is titled *Religious and Secular Theater in
Golden Age Spain: Essays in Honor of Donald T. Dietz*, and as the attached
Table of Contents indicates, it will contain pieces from some of the most
esteemed scholars in the field.

Don’s contributions to our discipline are, of course, widely known. In
addition to his highly respected scholarship, centering on religious
theater and *autos sacramentales*, he was one of the co-founders of the
Association for Hispanic Classical Theater, and an instrumental figure in
the launching and subsequent running of the Chamizal Siglo de Oro Drama
Festival in El Paso, Texas. He continues to be an invaluable guiding spirit
of the Association, which he served for many years as president.

We invite you to join in the tribute to Don by adding your name to the
Tabula Gratulatoria of the volume with a donation of $50. Payment may be
made by PayPal or credit card at the AHCT website:

               http://www.wordpress.comedias.org/tabula-gratulatoria/

On the same website, you can also provide mailing information.

If  you prefer, you can fill out the form below and send it before March
31, along with your check for $50.00 US made out to Susan Paun de García,
to this address:

                   Susan Paun de García

                   2371 Cambridge Blvd.

                   Columbus, OH 43221-4111

All who have contributed an essay to the volume will receive one
complimentary copy. We regret that our contract with Peter Lang does not
allow us to provide a complimentary copy to others of you, but you may
purchase one, through us, at a 30% discount off the publisher’s price
(which is, at yet, undetermined). If you are so interested, please indicate
that below, and we’ll be in touch when we have further information.

We close with thanks for your ongoing collaboration with the Association
for Hispanic Classical Theater and all best wishes!

Susan Paun de García                                    Donald R. Larson

Name as you would like it to appear in the
Tabula___________________________________________

___________ I would like to purchase a copy of the volume at a 30%
discount, plus postage.

___________ I do not care to purchase a copy of the volume