[Comedias] Fwd: tickets now on sale for new opera

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Mon Jun 5 21:03:16 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harley Erdman <harley at theater.umass.edu>
Date: Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 5:20 PM
Subject: tickets now on sale for new opera

Dear Friends,

The new opera I’ve been working on these past few years, *The Scarlet
Professor*, will have its world premiere September 15-17. Tickets are now
on sale. I want to encourage you to get your tickets early as the show is
likely to sell out.

Much more info about the piece, including links to the box office, at
www.thescarletprofessoropera.com.

I hope you’ll be able to join me for this piece that has been a labor of
love for myself and my collaborator Eric Sawyer. Though the events took
place in 1960, we feel it is fresh and timely today.

There will also be a symposium of issues raised by the opera on September
16, and performances with a cast of Five College students and recent alums
on September 23-24.

Hope to see you there.

Harley