[Comedias] help needed

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Thu Jul 21 14:19:37 EDT 2016

Bob,
Thanks so much for this helpful reply. As a matter of fact, I just got
alerted to Malty by another AHCT member a few days ago, checked it out,
and found that it's very much what I'm looking for. So, great (AHCT)
minds think alike!
I appreciate your reaching out, and hope our paths will cross in El Paso
this coming spring.
Cheers,
Harley