[Comedias] Translation and Co-Production Project: Call for Participants

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Wed Oct 21 16:12:40 EDT 2015

Dear AHCT members and friends,

Rodrigo Arribas, president of the Fundación Siglo de Oro [FuSO], has asked
us to contact members and friends of the AHCT to help in an important
project they have just launched.  This seems to be just the sort of thing
that we do and have been doing for quite a few years.

*View a description of the project: *

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30qN9S4mNJYamFZUzJfTVBiZE0/view?usp=sharing

*Indicate your interest / willingness to participate:*

http://goo.gl/forms/PwFYZ4lLXu

*Visit the FuSO website:*

http://www.fundacionsiglodeoro.org/

We will be distributing this call on several lists. My apologies for any
cross-posting.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond.

Best,

Susan
______
Susan Paun de García