[Comedias] CFP MLA 2016: Power and Spectacle in the Spanish Golden Age

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Thu Mar 5 14:30:29 EST 2015

Dear Marina

I assume that this is an accepted session for MLA.  Can you elaborate a bit
on the description?  I notice  that you are interested in historical
contexts and modern representations, from your article on Donallen's
Caesar.  I will be doing a piece on the CNTC's La cisma de Inglaterra.  Do
you mean then or now in your descripotion, or both?
\
Gracias

Susan L Fischer
Professor emerita