[Comedias] search for Managing Editor for Comedia Performance

AHCT Listserv comedias at comedias.org
Tue Jun 2 10:08:45 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Gwyn Campbell, our excellent Manage Editor, has decided not to continue in
that position. She has done a remarkable job and will be hard to replace.
Nevertheless, we must begin searching for a new Managing Editor.

The Managing Editor individual and group purchases of the journal, keeps a
log of subscribers, prepares mailing labels, keeps track of advertising
copy, and notifies Sharon Voros, the AHCT treasurer, and me of incoming
funds. The Managing Editor must be a member of AHCT and hold a university
teaching position at the level of at least Assistant Professor.

Candidates should send a statement of interest to me at
mujica at georgetown.edu.

Best wishes for a productive summer,

Barbara Mujica, Editor

--
B. Mujica
Professor of Spanish

Department of Spanish and Portuguese, Box 571039
Georgetown University
Washington, D.C. 20057-1039
202 687-5778
mujica at georgetown.edu