[Comedias] FW: Call for proposals for XL Siglo de Oro Festival March 18-22, 2015; DEADLINE June 20, 2014

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Mon May 19 11:10:17 EDT 2014

Colleagues,

Please find below/attached the Call for Proposals for the 2015 Chamizal Siglo de Oro Drama Festival. Please disseminate as appropriate!

Laura

Laura L. Vidler, Ph.D.
Professor of Spanish
Associate Dean, International Intellectual Development Division
Taylor Hall, 600 2B
United States Military Academy
West Point, NY 10996
laura.vidler at usma.edu