[Comedias] New book

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Fri Nov 15 14:38:32 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to announce the publication of a new book, a Festschrift in
honor of Susan L. Fischer. It contains essays by many of our long-time
friends, including Isaac Benabu, Bob Blue, Ed Friedman, Charles Ganelin,
Fred de Armas, and Emilie Bergman. I would be honored if you would have
your library order a copy.

The Amazon link is

http://www.amazon.com/Shakespeare-Spanish-Comedia-Translation-Interpretation/dp/1611485177/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384543827&sr=1-1&keywords=shakespeare+and+the+spanish+comedia

Many thanks,

Barbara
--
B. Mujica
Professor of Spanish

Department of Spanish and Portuguese, Box 571039
Georgetown University
Washington, D.C. 20057-1039
202 687-5778
mujica at georgetown.edu