[Comedias] new novel on Spanish painter Diego Velazquez

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Wed Jun 12 15:40:59 EDT 2013

Dear Friends,
My new new novel, I Am Venus, is just out. Based on the life of Diego
Velazquez, I Am Venus tells the painter's story from the perspective of the
women who populate his life. I would love to have you order the book for
yourself and your bookstore. I include the publisher's press release. The
Amazon link is:
http://www.amazon.com/am-Venus-Novel-Barbara-Mujica/dp/146830657X/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1371065916&sr=1-3&keywords=barbara+mujica
Many thanks,
Barbara Mujica