[Comedias] FW: Announcing the ASTR 2013 Working Session CFPs

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Thu Apr 18 08:13:31 EDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: ASTR [mailto:info at astr.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:05 PM
To: Vidler, Laura L CIV USA USMA
Subject: Announcing the ASTR 2013 Working Session CFPs

Dear ASTR Members and Colleauges:

In league with Working Session conveners and the Conference Program Committee,
we have put together a slate of sessions that we are certain will lead to a
vigorous and provocative set of conversations. Visit this page to review the
calls: http://www.astr.org/conference/2013-working-session-cfps.

All Working Sessions have a common deadline for submission: June 3, 2013.

Reminders:

*	Please limit your submission to only one session.
*	Participants accepted for the Working Sessions must be registered by the
time of the conference to participate.

Looking forward to seeing you in Dallas!

Jonathan Chambers and Scott Magelssen, ASTR 2013 Program Co-Chairs