[Comedias] GEMELA session at the RSA

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Wed Apr 17 17:40:36 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

I am moderating a GEMELA session at the 2024 conference of the Renaissance
Society of America, March 27-29, in New York. The topic is Followers of
"Teresa de Avila in Europe and the Americas." If you are interested in
presenting a paper, please send me an abstract and a short bio by May 1.

Many thanks,

Barbara Mujica

on

--