[Comedias] The Play in the Mirror

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Wed Oct 10 13:11:55 EDT 2012

I have an odd query. Recently I discovered that I no longer have a copy of
my book, *The Play in the Mirror*, published by Bucknell UP in 1996.
(There's probably a lesson in there about lending books.) I have contacted
the offices of Bucknell UP, as well as their previous and current
printers/distributors, Associated University Presses and Rowman and
Littlefield. Evidently, other than an offering on amazon.com for the
ridiculous price of $1976.41(!), the book has just disappeared. I'm not
sure what this implies about the workings of Bucknell UP, but that's not
the point of this message, which is to ask if anyone might have a copy of
the book that you might be willing to allow me to purchase. If so, please
contact me at the e-mail address below rather than just replying to the
AHCT list serve. My motives are more sentimental than practical, since our
library has the book; for some reason I would just like to have a copy of
my own book.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Stroud, Ph.D.