[Comedias] query

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Thu Nov 1 11:07:00 EDT 2012

Hi Carolyn,

Serafina exemplifies life as theater in Tirso de Molina's play El vergonzoso en palacio . She recites what is now considered an emblematic monologue in the second act concerning this theme. The translation is easy to find on amazon.
Three Plays by Tirso De Molina: The Bashful Man at Court/Don Gil of the Breeches Green/the Doubter Damned (Carleton Renaissance Plays in Translation) by Molina, Tirso De; Browining, John published by Dovehouse Editions.
Jelena S á nchez