[Comedias] FW: Inaugural Issue of LEF-E (An Electronic Journal of French and Hispanic Literatures) (UNCLASSIFIED)

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Fri Jun 29 10:35:00 EDT 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

-----Original Message-----
From: Stéphane Natan [mailto:editor at lef-e.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 1:55 PM
To: co-editor at lef-e.org
Subject: Inaugural Issue of LEF-E (An Electronic Journal of French and Hispanic Literatures)

Dear Colleague,
The first issue of LEF-E, an Electronic Journal of French and Hispanic Literatures (www.lef-e.org <http://www.lef-e.org/> ), has launched as scheduled, and we want to share it with you. You can find it by using the following link:
http://lef-e.org/current_issue <http://lef-e.org/current_issue>
To view any part of the table of contents (PDF), just click on the page number.
LEF-E is peer reviewed with more than 170 referees (each holds a doctoral degree in a field related to the journal and is a faculty member in higher education).
For more information, visit www.lef-e.org <http://www.lef-e.org/> , and click on the tab labeled:
- “Board of Referees” to see the full list of our referees
- “Guidelines for Contributors” to submit a contribution
- “Becoming a referee” to apply for a referee position

Please direct general inquiries to the co-editor, Dr. María Cristina Campos Fuentes, by email at co-editor at lef-e.org <mailto:co-editor at lef-e.org> .

Sincerely,
Dr. Stéphane Natan

Associate Professor of French
Rider University
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures

Editor, L’Érudit franco-espagnol (LEF-E)