[Comedias] FW: BULLETIN OF THE COMEDIANTES (UNCLASSIFIED)

comedias at comedias.org comedias at comedias.org
Fri Jan 6 08:33:55 EST 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Colleagues,

As most of us are also BCom subscribers, I forward this great news from
Vince Martin!

Hope everyone is enjoying MLA,

Laura Vidler

Dear BCom Subscribers:

¡FELIZ AÑO Y FELICES REYES!

I am delighted to announce that full electronic content of Bulletin of the
Comediantes 63.2 (2011) is now available online, along with full electronic
content of vol. 61 (2009) and vol. 62 (2010):

http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/bulletin_of_the_comediantes/

The print copy of 63.2 (2011) will be shipping out early next week.

I am hoping to have full electronic content of the entire history of the
journal (1949-present) available on Project MUSE by the end of this year. I
will keep you updated on that. The first back issue to have made its
appearance is 29.2 (1977), which is also available at the link above.

Please note that our business office has moved, and that all
subscription-related matters should now be sent to me (or BCom) at San Diego
State University (see attachment for details). You'll be happy to know that
subscription rates have not increased for 2012, and I do not foresee a
change in rates in the near future. 2012 subscription invoices will be sent
out later this month, but you may renew your subscription (or purchase a new
one) at anytime through our website: www.comediantes.org
<http://www.comediantes.org/>

We highly value your subscription to BCom, and I look forward to seeing some
of you at the Comediantes Banquet on Saturday evening!

Best wishes,

Vincent Martin
Professor of Spanish
San Diego State University