[Comedias] Comedia Performance

Barbara Mujica mujica at georgetown.edu
Thu Jun 9 11:31:00 EDT 2011

Dear Comediantes,

Please submit your articles for Comedia Performance by September 30.
Also, if you have had a book published in the last five years and would
like to take out an ad, we would be glad to print it. Full page ads are
$100.00

Copies of the last issue for the following members were returned because
of incorrect addresses: Carmen King and Mario Martinez. Please update
your data on the AHCT web site and send me the correct addresses so I
can resend the journals. If you change address, please remember to
update your records.

Have a great summer,

Barbara Mujica
Editor, Comedia Performance