[Comedias] New Managing Editor for Comedia Performance

Bruce R. Burningham burningham at ilstu.edu
Thu Oct 14 10:53:03 EDT 2010

Congratulations, Gwen!

Bruce R. Burningham
Interim Chair of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
Associate Professor of Hispanic Studies
Editor of Cervantes: Bulletin of the Cervantes Society of America
http://bruceburningham.com

Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
114 Stevenson Hall
Illinois State University
Campus Box 4300
Normal IL 61790-4300