[Comedias] AHCT 2010 conference

S.P. Garcia garcia at denison.edu
Tue Jan 19 20:07:30 EST 2010

Dear friends,

If you are planning on attending the AHCT conference in March please remember that you can register securely online with a credit card at
http://www.comedias.org/reg_online.html

If you are on the program, you must be a member and register before the conference.

If you are not on the program, you must still be a member and register in order to attend the conference.

Registration for the conference is $105 before Feb. 10 and $130 after that date.

Dues expire March 1. You can renew your membership and pay securely with a credit card by clicking on JOIN US at
http://www.ahct.echapters.com

An online log indicating whether or not your registration and dues have been received and recorded can be found at:
http://ahct2010.wikispaces.com/
If you discover a discrepancy with your records, please let me know as soon as possible.

I look forward to seeing you at what promises to be a stellar conference.

Best,

Susan Paun de García
garcia at denison.edu