[Comedias] convocatoria

Wilks, Kerry kerry.wilks at wichita.edu
Wed Sep 16 13:40:21 EDT 2009

Dear all,
My colleague here at WSU was hoping someone might be interested in a session he is organizing for Kalamzaoo next year, or perhaps you could forward this to a medievalist at your school.  I've pasted his convocatoria below.
Thanks so much and hope everyone is having a good beginning with the new school year,
Kerry

Dr. Kerry Wilks
Spanish Division Director, MCLL
Wichita State University, Box 11
1845 Fairmount St.
Wichita, KS 67260
316.978.6003

Hi, Kerry,

Here is the "convocatoria".

Thanks,

Mike

Dear All,

I am organizing a session on medieval Spanish law for the International Congress at Kalamazoo for 2010.  If you are interested in presenting in the session, please send me an abstract at michael.mcglynn at wichita.edu<mailto:michael.mcglynn at wichita.edu<mailto:michael.mcglynn at wichita.edu%3cmailto:michael.mcglynn at wichita.edu>> .  Abstracts on any aspect of Spanish law or law and literature are welcome.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mike McGlynn

Wichita State University