[Comedias] CFP for Reformation

Ganelin, Charles Victor Dr. ganelic at muohio.edu
Tue Sep 8 20:19:28 EDT 2009

Can you please post? Thanks, Charles

----- Forwarded message from Stephanie Treloar <crrs.vic at utoronto.ca> -----
    Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 09:49:46 -0400
    From: Stephanie Treloar <crrs.vic at utoronto.ca>
 Subject: CFP for Reformation

Friends and Colleagues,

I will be assuming the editorship of /Reformation/ as of its next issue
(vol. 15, 2010), and I invite you to submit articles in any area of
scholarship relating to the Reformation era, broadly considered.

The journal continues to feature articles treating matters religious
(Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, Muslim). However, we encourage
submissions not just in religious history and theology, but in literary
studies, art history and architecture, music, biblical scholarship,
translation, and social, political and intellectual history.
Interdisciplinary approaches are especially welcome.

/ /

/Reformation/ is published annually (in print and online) by Equinox,
and is sponsored by the Tyndale Society. Past contributors include
William Kennedy, Judith Anderson, Patrick Collinson, David Daniell,
Andrew Hadfield, Tatiana String, Christopher Hill, Brian Cummings, Willy
Maley, Diarmaid McCulloch, David Norton, Anne Lake Prescott, Greg
Walker, Phebe Jensen and other distinguished scholars.

All articles are peer-reviewed, and we promise a timely turn-around.

Details about submissions can be found on the journal’s website
(http://www.equinoxjournals.com/ojs/index.php/reformation) or by
contacting me directly at reformation at osu.edu <mailto:reformation at osu.edu>.

Dr Helen Parrish will be Book Review Editor and Associate Editor, and
books for review should be sent to her at the Department of History,
University of Reading.

Please feel free to circulate this invitation in any medium.

Hannibal Hamlin

----- End forwarded message -----

Charles Victor Ganelin
Professor of Spanish
Department of Spanish and Portuguese
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056

ganelic at muohio.edu
Phone: 513-529-4521
Fax: 513-529-1807

http://www.muohio.edu/spanport

“Spanish. Bestow great attention on this, and endeavor to acquire an accurate knowledge of it. Our future connections with Spain and Spanish America, will render that language a valuable acquisition.”

—Thomas Jefferson to nephew Peter Carr, 10 August 1787.