[Comedias] Chamizal Invites Proposals

Robert M Johnston Robert.Johnston at nau.edu
Mon Jun 29 17:36:22 EDT 2009

Dear AHCT Colleagues,

The Chamizal National Memorial has asked that AHCT members share submission information about the Siglo de Oro Drama Festival with performing groups with which we may have contact.  I've attached two letters from the Chamizal, which provide instructions and a model submission letter.  Please forward these as you deem appropriate.  Many thanks and best wishes for the summer.

Very cordially,
Robert Johnston
AHCT President