[Comedias] Last Call for the Comediantes Banquet

Don Larson larson.3 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 8 16:28:18 EST 2009

December 8, 2009

Dear Comediantes,

         I write to remind you that this year's Comediantes Banquet will be
held in conjunction with the annual MLA convention in Philadelphia on
Monday, December 28, 2009. The venue will be the award-winning Amada
Restaurant, located at 217-219 Chestnut St., a short distance from the
convention hotels. Chef José Garcés has won many awards for his authentic
tapas, and his restaurant has garnered consistently excellent reviews for
its meticulously prepared food, its warm ambience, and its extensive list
of Spanish wines available by the glass.

         We will gather in the bar for cocktails at 6:30, and dinner will
be served at 7:00.  Those who wish to linger after the meal may once again
adjourn  to the bar.

         Please click on the following link for information about the
restaurant, a  map, and the menu for the evening:
<http://personal.denison.edu/~garcia/Banquet2009.htm>http://personal.denison.edu/~garcia/Banquet2009.htm.

         If you would like to join us for this special event, please reply
to Robert Shannon at rshannon at sju.edu, giving your name and the number and
names of persons in your party. Please also indicate whether you would like
to request a vegetarian menu.

         The cost of the banquet is $55 per person, including tax and
gratuity, but not beverages.

         Checks, payable to Robert Shannon, should be sent to:

                 Robert Shannon
                 614 Jamie Circle
                 King of Prussia. PA 19406-1976

         I look forward to seeing you at the banquet!

         Cordially,

         Don

NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam.  If this is wrong,
please correct the training as soon as possible.

<https://antispam.osu.edu/b.php?i=961462143&m=e3a37edc5ff7&c=s>Spam

<https://antispam.osu.edu/b.php?i=961462143&m=e3a37edc5ff7&c=n>Not spam

<https://antispam.osu.edu/b.php?i=961462143&m=e3a37edc5ff7&c=f>Forget
previous vote