[Comedias] Free multimedia presentation on Corral de Comedias

Darci Strother strother at csusm.edu
Thu Apr 30 23:45:00 EDT 2009

Hi everyone!

Last month at California State University San Marcos, we were fortunate to hold the following lectures which are now available for free viewing by everyone:

"Una tarde en el corral de comedias" - Lecture by Jose Luis Masso

"El Perro del Hortelano y De Cuándo Acá Nos Vino - tentativas de Puesta en Escena" - Lecture by Rafael Rodriguez (Director of 2RC Teatro)

http://prawn.csusm.edu/Mediasite/Viewer?peid=5f83f21d-0cfa-4e11-a5f8-6015e5add180

I hope you and your students will enjoy these lectures and find them useful.  Thanks to those of you who tuned in live during the session in March!  We hope to use this technology to offer more such lectures in the future.

Warm wishes,

Darci

Darci L. Strother, Ph.D.

Professor of Spanish, Dept. of World Languages & Hispanic Literatures

California State University San Marcos

San Marcos, CA  92096-0001

(760) 750-4160